hello and welcome to with-hastykeys.blogspot.com. do leave a tag while you’re here alright!(:
♥ secthreeterm1
if you don't like it here please {alt+f4}
but i hope you won't do it :D
Elissa
21 Nov ’93 Raffles Girls' Primary School 2005
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls’ School (Secondary)
1 Charity 06 2 Diligence 07 3 Purity 08
Student Councillor [Defensor!]
Aspiring journalist at SPH:D
Guides, Flowerpeck Orchid!
i may consider hopping over to livejournal soon[:
thlastsmile.livejournal.com
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Guides was okay though. I expected it to be more tiring for some odd reason. It was the best footdrill I ever saw; the timing as a squad was so loud that it echoed !
;D I can't wait for the sec ones to come into guides. ORCHID ! The CLs said the thing that Carol&Rachel said to us on thursday COH, really um upsetting though. I'll promise to do my best carol !
And you know what ? During footdrill, Gets was like "Although BERTOKAN BARISAN is one arm's length, you must still check your row 'cos some people's hand shorter than others" So mean right :\
I feel so hurt .
Anyway, I'm really really looking forward to McFlurry-cum-Tuition date with Ms Denise, Priscilla and Dhivya ! ;D