CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls’ School (Secondary)
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Finally changed to this skin. I know the font's small huh, but I like it ;D
Firstly, I would like to thank Debbi for mentioning me in her blog, and being praised too! Lol. Anyway, I still won't accept your denial ;P
Next, I won't blog about school and guides today 'cos I realised that the blog's going to be super boring 'cos people will know that my life revolves only about guides-school.
And you can laugh at me for all I want for only knowing it like 2 weeks ago that Fung Si Min is Mrs Fung's daughter. Go ahead. Laugh at me. :\
English tuition today felt so sunken. I don't know why. I guess Boston 4 gets me uplifted. Really. Paris and Berlin classes felt so dead and unalive. Jeez. And Felicia ! What's that about Hanson going into
"Gifted" class! He is so not gifted?! Lol. He just went into IP. That's all.
;D Today was the day I talked the most to Rachel and Fel. ;)